Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be in prison? In solitary confinement? On death row? Now you can know those things and much more about a prisoner’s life by reading what prisoners write at https://prisonwriters.com. “Prison Writers . . . . Where Prisoners have a Voice” is an internet site of writings by people who are currently incarcerated. The articles are about all aspects of life before and after imprisonment. They are edited by professional volunteers and writers are paid $10 for each piece that is published on the website.
Please check out this link and read such articles as these popular ones:
- I Was Repeatedly Raped in Prison
- Best Prison Slang Words You (Hopefully Won’t) Need to Know
- Love in Prison: 12 Tips to Dating A Prisoner
- Remember Amy Preasmyer? She Writes Us From Solitary
- Life Behind Bars As A Convicted Sex Offender
Authors’ photographs and sometimes a bio accompany many of the articles written by inmates.