Do You Remember?
Way back when . . .
- Milk was delivered to your door before daylight in a glass recyclable bottle?
- Books of matches were free and had advertising written on them?
- You went to the “show” (movie) and sat in the balcony?
- Telephone poles had insulators like these?
- Most women were married to their homes, i.e., housewives
- Couples on TV always slept in twin beds?
- Women did not go to war?
- “Howdy Doody” was on TV?
- Moms worked 24/7 for no monetary compensation. . . oh, wait, that still sometimes happens.
“Old age is just a record of one’s whole life.” Muhammad Ali