Mystery Blogger Nomination
I am so honored to have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you to Sharvi who nominated me. Please check out her blog “Tips from Sharvi.” It will make your life easier. https://tipsfromsharvi.com/about/
Here are my answers to Sharvi’s questions to me:
1. What motivates you to blog? Exchanging thoughts and experiences with others.
2. Do you actually follow your set blogging schedule? I do not have a schedule. That would make it seem like work.
3. Who inspires you the most? Other bloggers and people of courage who I learn about inspire me, but most of all I must say are my readers.
4. Which is your favourite vacation destination? Anywhere in nature, but especially the ocean.
5. Funny one… Honestly, can you sneeze with your eyes wide open? First, try it out to see. If you can, then teach me how to! I can say with certainty that it cannot be done!
The Mystery Award was created by Okoto Enigma who has a delightful blog about “Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion.” Check it out and learn more about her and this special award. https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- I have been fortunate to have traveled to many different countries.
- Other than my family the thing that brings me the most joy is nature.
- I love to write and blogging is a wonderful way to share thoughts, doubts, questions and experiences with others. I cannot imagine being conformed by one subject.
Bloggers Who I nominate for the Mystery Award
- Beauty Beyond Bones https://beautybeyondbones.com
- Life Just Happens https://lifejusthappensweb.wordpress.com/author/debmrst/
- Parallax https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/46393402
- The DIHEDRAL https://thedihedral.com
- Christine’s Collection https://christinegoodnough.com/about/
- The Struggle https://thestruggle247.wordpress.com
- Elan Mudrow https://tricksterchase.com/about-2/
- Tom’s Nature Up Close Photography and Mindfulness Blog https://tom8pie.com
- Memoire of a Writer https://thememoirofawriter.com/2019/05/12/what-you-too-qotd/
- Ankit Verma https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/105525070/posts/574
- Sandstorm Click https://sandstormclick.wordpress.com/2019/05/11/pinata-time/
Questions for My Nominees
- What influenced you to start blogging?
- Have you ever thought of discontinuing your blog?
- What do you do when you are not writing?
- What is your biggest challenge to blogging?
- And, the “weird” one: If you were not a human what do you think you’d be?
My Ten Best Posts (in my opinion)
- The Landing https://crookedcreek.live/2016/09/02/jacksonville-landing/
- The Good Wife https://crookedcreek.live/2016/09/03/the-good-wife/
- Phillip https://crookedcreek.live/2016/09/27/little-blue-bird/
- To Read https://crookedcreek.live/2016/09/07/to-read/
- Death – Decisions https://crookedcreek.live/2017/01/25/death-decisions/
- The Half Has Never Been Told https://crookedcreek.live/2019/02/01/book-review-2/
- Spring https://crookedcreek.live/2019/04/15/spring/
- New Harmony 2 https://crookedcreek.live/2019/04/08/new-harmony-2/
- Solar Eclipse https://crookedcreek.live/2017/08/23/solar-eclipse/
- The Green Book https://crookedcreek.live/2018/12/16/movie-review-2/